Marketing and communications material is the key component that drives the brand, image, and reputation of a company.
Here at HI-COM, our team of marketing and communications translators work hard to provide our customers with accurate and attractively written translations, to ensure the appropriate style is employed, and that the final copy stands out ahead of their competitors.
HI-COM also provides a copy writing service, so even if a source file is not available, and based on the customer’s specific needs, our team of experienced copy writers can create a tailor-made document from scratch, for that extra special, original touch.
Examples of marketing and communications material translated by HI-COM:
- Product brochures and catalogues
- Advertising material (posters, press and web advertisements, etc.)
- Material for events / promotions (leaflets, flyers, banners, etc.)
- Creative pieces (for hotels, holidays, tourism, etc.)
- Subtitles for promotional videos
- Press releases
- Social media articles (WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, Twitter, etc,)
- Internal and exernal newsletters and email communication
- And much more